EDGE (6-8th grade) is our ministry for middle school students.
- Sunday Mornings students can worship with their families or can connect with the Children's Ministry to see how they could serve. Contact [email protected] if you would like to explore volunteering on Sunday morning.
- Wednesday Nights
- 6-8:30pm come together as a large gathering in the Cafe and then break into small groups
- Sunday Nights middle school students are invited once a month (usually the 1st Sunday) to UNITE. UNITE is a party! It's a great night to invite your friends and have a blast at church!
Retreats and Serving Opportunities:
We believe a student's faith grows exponentially when they get away on retreats and serve through mission experiences. Both opportunities are offered throughout the year.
JOURNEY WEEKEND REGISTRATION
JOURNEY WEEKEND is an incredible weekend retreat for Middle Students! Check out this video to learn more. This year our students will head to the beautiful Rockbridge Young Life Camp, March 10-12, 2023. Any and all middle school students are invited to join!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR JOURNEY
ALL THE WEEKEND DETAILS-->
1. Departure: Check-In begins at 3:30pm. We will do our best to be on the road by 4pm! -- We know this is tight timing and may require you to pick your child up early from school. But it's a 4.5 hour trip to camp, and we don't want to miss the opening session!
2. Packing List: Comfortable clothes for the weekend. Warm Jacket. Bathing Suit (if the zip line is open). Pillow. Sleeping Bag or Blanket. Toiletries. Spending money for snack shop and lunch on the ride home. PACK DINNER FOR THE VAN RIDE ON FRIDAY -- we will not stop for Food!
3. Where: Rockbridge Young Life Camp, Goshen VA (170 Spring House Road, Goshen VA, 24439)
4. Transportation: We will be traveling by 3 - 15 passenger vans, driven by our adult leaders
5. Arrival: We will arrive back to Spring Branch around 4:30pm on Sunday. (Students will call if early or late).
6. Phones and Electronics: We will be collecting all phones, ipads, gaming systems, laptops, and any other electronic device for the weekend. We will collect them once we arrive to camp camp and return them on the ride home. Students will have access to leaders phones during the weekend if they need to call home!
THREE BASIC TRUTHS WE WANT OUR MIDDLE SCHOOLERS TO KNOW
I will love God because He will never stop loving me.
I will follow Jesus because He knows me better than I know myself.
I will live out God’s story so others can know who Jesus is.